Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro Pro Epistar 320 - 760 Watts
Designed for grower who must have the absolute highest-quality harvest possible, the Mars Pro Series provides superior output while offering precise control! When you demand enormous yields, ultimate control is just part of the recipe. Incredible power at low operating temperature’s gives you more than double the par values per watt compared to traditional HID or HPS lighting. Epistar™ unmatched intensity and Mars Hydro engineering, offers you extreme power with stunning efficiency. The Epistar 320 comes with a remote control that helps monitor humidity and temperate, also allowing you to remotely set the timer and change the lighting parameters.
Grow and Bloom modes - Gives you greater control over power usage and spectrum via the two backside growth and bloom switches.
- Remote Control - Easily adjust growth mode & timer settings, also monitors temperature & humidity. Takes your grower status to the next level.
- Next Generation Epistar™ High Intensity LED’s - Top of the line LEDs manufactured to exceed your performance expectations. Life spans of up to double the industry standard for a greater return on your investment
- 5 watt single chip (TOP-BIN) LED - Out of all the manufactured LEDs from any given batch, you're getting the AAA rated LED chips - the best of the best in performance.
Plug & Play Device: Easy to install, easy to use, start growing in minutes.
- Maximum Coverage: Covers a full 4' x 4' to easily replace and exceed a 800 watt HPS
- Modular Design: Allows for DIY upgrades as technology improves.
Model/SKU: Mars Pro Epistar 320/marsproepistar320
Power output: Bloom: 700~760w | Growth: 500~530w | Seedling 155~185w
HID equivalent: 800 watts
LEDs: 320 x Epistar™ HI-LEDs; 100,000 hour lifespan (20+ years if LED lights are on 57% of the time)
Spectrum: 440nm, 460nm, 630nm, 660nm, 2700K-3000K
Lens angle: 100°
Coverage area: 16 sq ft (48" x 48") (122cm x 122cm)
Thermal management: Aircraft-grade aluminum heat sinks; Dual ball bearing cooling fans
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 23" x 23" x 4" (59cm x 59cm x 10cm)
Operating temperature: 85°F -105°F (30°C - 40°C)
Operating/input voltage: Input voltage : 85v - 265v Amperage: 4.7 @ 110v | 2.4 @ 220v
Product weight: 21 lbs (9kg)
Recommended height above plants: 24" - 30" (60cm x 76cm)
Additional details: BTUs: 1883; 61.4 decibels; Plug Types available: EU, UK, AU, USA, Japan; Plug-and-Play
Product includes: Power cord, Hangers, Remote Control
Recommended for: Indoor grow operations; Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
Bloom mode is the maximum output the light can produce. Adding in the red spectrums during bloom the device delivers a full spectrum output.
Growth SpectrumAlso known as the vegetative stage, this mode primarily focus on white and blue spectrums.