Kind LED - Flowering 2' Bar Light - 34/38 Watts (SKU: kindbl2v)
Kind LED Bar Lights are the industry’s best-selling, complete full spectrum bar lights. The first choice for professional growers worldwide, these supplemental lights are the ideal option for providing greenhouses and/or high light use plants the additional intensity they require, or function perfectly as primary lighting for average light use plants. These full spectrum vegetative bar lights feature both the macro and micro (including UV & IR) spectra needed to meet the lighting demands of any vegetative plant.
Because of the low profile design and IP65 rating, they can be used in an infinite number of ways including vertical setups and in between rows of plants for lighting areas of your grow that before, went unlit.
Kind LED Grow Light Bars are designed to be used in the following applications:
- Outside/Inside edge lighting in grow tents to aid in filling out large plants
- Indoor and greenhouse supplemental lighting applications:
- Replacing T-5 fluorescent fixtures in any application (50% less electricity & up to 2x PAR)
- Multilevel and/or vertical growing applications
Veg Bar - 2 Subtypes
Kind LED Veg Bar Lights come with two lighting configurations that may be paired or used individually based on the application:
Macro Primary Spectra “A” & Micro Supplemental Spectra “B”
The 'A' Macro Spectra Type are comprised of the primary, major blue/cool bandwidths that are readily absorbed by plants and represent the major building blocks for photosynthesis.
The ‘B’ Micro Spectra Type are comprised of the secondary, minor bandwidths (including both infrared and ultraviolet) that, while absorbed in smaller quantities, are integral to support the complete lighting requirements of developing plants.
For complete, full spectrum primary lighting a 2:1 ratio of “A” to “B” is recommended.
Meaning, any given “B” would have an “A” on both sides:
Recommended spacing of Bar Lights is 6″ – 12″ inches apart. **For maximum results, space lights closer together to further intensify and increase PAR.
- Optimized Driving Current - Increases Diode Efficiency and Output, Resulting in a Brighter, Higher Yielding Footprint
- Proprietary 12 Band Complete “Perfect Spectrum” - Maximizes Growth Rate & Production of Developing Plants
- Secondary Optical Lens - Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
- Sturdy Craftsmanship & Durable Design- Sealed to IP 65 Standard, Offering Complete Resistance to Dust & Water - Ideal for vertical farms and greenhouses where wet conditions are common.
Model/SKU: Bar Light/kindbl2v
Power output: Veg A: 33.6W -- Veg B: 27.6W
HID equivalent: 60 Watts
LEDs: 13 individual 3-watt diodes; 50,000 hour lifespan (10+ years if LED lights are on 57% of the time)
Spectrum: 'A' (Macro) emits strong blue and red wavelengths; 'B' (Micro) versions contain UV and IR wavelengths.
Lens angle: 90 degree optical lens for optimal light spread
Coverage area: At 12" hanging distance: 2.5' x 1' (2.5 sq feet)
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Daisy chain: Yes, with separate connecting cord. Please inquire for more information.
Dimensions: 24″ x 2″ x 1.5″
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 100v-240v AC
Product weight: 3.5 lbs
Recommended use: 12" from plants (or further for supplementary light coverage;) Space bars every 6"-12" depending on planned use; Use a 2:1 ratio of A:B spectrums for larger applications.
Product includes: Power supply (100v-240v); Hangers
Additional details: IP65 rated (completely dust tight and able to be sprayed with a water nozzle (6.3mm) with no harmful effects)
Recommended for: Both Primary and Supplemental lighting in grow tents, trellised growing, and in vertical farms. Any growing operations where water-resistance is a must.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years