Kind LED K5-XL 750 - 430 Watts (SKU: kindxl750)
- GROW like a PRO – Perfect Mix of 3 & 5 Watt Diodes Increases Overall Efficiency and Intensity, Resulting in Huge Yields
- ANY PLANT at ANY TIME – Full Spectrum Control Allows Digital Tuning of Spectrum to Match Any Plant Type at Any Stage of Growth, Veg or Flower
GROW TENT or BIG ROOM? No Problem. – Largest Footprint of Any LED in the Industry, Now Matching That of its HPS Counterparts. Produces 33% – 100% more output on the periphery
- LIGHT EVEN THE LOWEST BUDS LOVE – Secondary Optical Lens Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
- WELL BALANCED PLANT DIET - Uses a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that covers the entire photosynthetic growing spectrum (visible and invisible), designed to maximize fruit, flower, and oil production.
- GROWER'S BFF - Utilizes a thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more effectively than other LED lights, making Kind LED grow lights run more smoothly throughout many, many harvests.
POWER in the PALM of YOUR HAND - Offers complete adjustable control of the spectra. Individually tune each primary range of the photosynthetic spectrum to suit the needs of any plant, at any stage of growth, all from the convenience of remote control.
“Mother Earth” timing function allows user to mimic an ideal day in the great outdoors by slowly waking plants at sunrise, providing peak intensity for the perfect length of time throughout the day, and tucking them in at sunset with slow dimming diodes. 8 timing stages for each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum, offer complete customization to suit any grower’s desired duration and intensity.
- NEED WE SAY FREE? - Your K5 XL 750 Comes with FREE shipping, on-the-house Shipping & Price Guarantee INSURANCE, and, comes with a free gift of your choice!
Model/SKU: K5 XL750/kindxl750
Power output: 430 watts
HID equivalent: 750 watts
LEDs: 208 x 3 watt and 5 watt LEDs; 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: Multiple; 12 band spectrum; for vegetative growth and flowering
Lens angle: Secondary 60 degree optical lens (magnifies PAR and increases canopy penetration by 200%)
Coverage area: 16 sq ft (48'' x 48'')
Thermal management: 4 x internal cooling fans; Thick, heavy-duty, 2cm aluminum heatsinks
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 23.0”x 17.0”x 3.5”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 100v-240v AC; 3.58A
Product weight: 20.0 lbs
Additional details: UL standard output voltage; Less than 76v DC; Discreet shipping
Product includes: Power supply; Hangers
Recommended for: Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
K5 XL750 AND XL1000 GROW LIGHT OVERVIEW
PAR COMPARISON: K5 XL1000 VS OTHER LEDS AND HPS
Save $200 on the K5 XL750!