Amare - SolarSPEC SS 260 CREE - 260W
The incredible penetrating capabilities of our High-Intensity LED chips coupled with advanced secondary optics allow SolarSPEC™ LED panels to provide your garden with the power to achieve unprecedented growth-rates and realize your plants' full genetic potential.
SolarSPEC™ Led Grow-Lights are loaded with them. Our high-output panels are built with rock-solid, time tested architecture that provides unparalleled reliability and industry-leading support. Par Power™ technology takes full advantage of each multi-unit LED assembly in every panel.
Highest quality on the market
- CREE is world renowned for designing and manufacturing the best LEDs anywhere in the world.
- Superior color accuracy and lifespan.
Eliminates need for supplement lights
- Top-binning LED selection means that Amare uses only the Grade A tested LEDs - longer life spans, highest color accuracy, strongest luminosity.
HIGH PPFD for VEG + BLOOM
Start to Finish Plug & Play
High PPFD makes the SS260 perfect for flowering in medium-sized gardens. With dual operating modes for Grow and Bloom, this light is perfect for vegging a 42" x 36" area or flowering a 36" x 24" area.
LOWEST PRICE ONLINE
Cheaper than the Manufacturer's site
- Lowest Price online. Cheaper than the manufacturer and our biggest competitors (even before the discounts!)
BIG OR SMALL - YOU'RE COVERED
Daisy Chainable to meet your growing demands
- Bracket and/or connect multiple SolarSPEC SS260's together for even light distribution over your plant's canopy.
Longer Lasting Light
- UL listed Meanwell drivers which are contained in a precision laser cut aluminum case for maximum heat dissipation and weight reduction.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
FREE GIFT and FREE SHIPPING
- Comes with FREE heavy duty hangers, H brackets for connecting lights and on-the-house shipping, but that's not all! Select an additional free gift from the drop down menu above!
Model - SKU SolarSPEC SS260CR - ss260cree
~260 Watts HID/HPS
~450 Watts LEDs 126 x 3 watt Top-Bin Hi-Intensity CREE diodes; 6 modules with 21 diodes per module Driver Meanwell Spectrum Enhanced white light Lens Angle 90 degrees PPFD (μmol/m2/s) 1849umol @ 12", 1168umol @ 24", 685umol @ 36" Coverage Area
- Veg: 42" x 36" @ 24"-30" above canopy
- Flower: 36" x 24" @ 22" above canopy
2 x internal cooling fans;
Oversized aluminum heatsinks
Dimensions 17.5”x 11.75" x 3.15” Safe Operating Temperature Avoid extreme ambient heat Operating/Input
85-265V AC Output Voltage UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC Product Weight 11.2 lbs Construction Precision laser etched aluminum housing with gloss white powder-coat finish Suggested
22 to 30 inches above canopy Product Includes Fixture, power cords, heavy-duty ratchet hangers and adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together for increased coverage. Daisy Chain Yes Other Features BTUs: 3461; CE certified and RoHS compliant; ETL/UL certification (pending) Intended
Cannabis Cultivation - Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems Warranty 5-year full coverage under normal usage and conditions. Returns 90 Days