Amare - SolarECLIPSE SE 250 - 298 Watts
The SolarECLIPSE SE250 features enhanced White-Light technology, and four powerful High-Intensity COB light-emitters powered by top of the line CREE chips and diodes. Removable secondary optics put you in control of light distribution and penetration.
The Amare SE250 covers the entire 380-740 PAR spectrum, including UV/IR with a 50%+ spectrum efficiency vs. ~20% for the typical 'purple haze' lights found on the market today.
With dual operating modes for Grow and Bloom, this light is perfect for vegging a 3.5' x 3.5' area or flowering a 3' x 3' area.
Highest quality on the market
- CREE is world renowned for designing and manufacturing the best LEDs anywhere in the world.
- Superior color accuracy and lifespan.
Eliminates need for supplement lights
- Top-binning LED selection means that Amare uses only the Grade A tested LEDs - longer life spans, highest color accuracy, strongest luminosity.
HIGH PPFD for VEG + BLOOM
Start to Finish Plug & Play
High PPFD makes the SE250 perfect for flowering in medium-sized gardens. With dual operating modes for Grow and Bloom, this light is perfect for vegging a 3.5' x 3.5' area or flowering a 3' x 3' area.
LOWEST PRICE ONLINE
Cheaper than the Manufacturer's site
- Lowest Price online. If you can find the price cheaper, we'll go even lower.
BIG OR SMALL - YOU'RE COVERED
Daisy Chainable to meet your growing demands
- Bracket and/or connect multiple SolarECLIPSE SE 250 together to adapt to an expanding grow area, or simply to cover more space.
Longer Lasting Light
- UL listed Meanwell drivers which are contained in a precision laser cut aluminum case for maximum heat dissipation and weight reduction.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
FREE GIFT and FREE SHIPPING
- Comes with FREE heavy duty hangers, H brackets for connecting lights and on-the-house shipping, but that's not all! Select an additional free gift from the drop down menu above!
|Model - SKU||SolarECLIPSE SE 250 - se250
||4 x CREE CXB3070 Chip On Board (COB)
40 x 5 watt supplemental CREE XP-G2/XP-E2 LEDs (10 per module)
|Spectrum||Enhanced white light. White 3000K COBs with 6500K white, blue, IR (infrared). 93cri.|
|Lens Angle||90 degrees [REMOVABLE]|
|PPFD (μmol/m2/s)||--- No lenses attached: 1046umol @ 24", 560umol @ 36", 410umol @ 48"
--- Lenses attached: 1600umol @ 24", 870umol @ 36", 503umol @ 48"
||Veg: 3.5' x 3.5' @ 36" above canopy
Flower: 3' x 3' @ 24" above canopy
|1 x premium high-CFM ball-bearing fans; Proprietary copper-core heat-sinks|
|Dimensions||15.75” x 15.75" x 3.15”|
|Safe Operating Temperature||Avoid extreme ambient heat|
|85-265V AC 2.73A @ 110v, 1.36A @ 220v; 50Hz-60Hz
|Output Voltage||UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC|
|Product Weight||14.6 lbs|
|Construction||Aluminum housing with brilliant gloss-white powder coat|
24"-36"; DO NOT place the COB panel <30" above the canopy when lenses are attached.
40"+ is recommended with lenses to maximize coverage and intensity within the recommended footprint.
|Product Includes||Fixture, power cords, heavy-duty ratchet hangers and adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together for increased coverage.|
|Other Features||BTUs: 3461; CE certified and RoHS compliant; ETL/UL certification (pending)|
|Cannabis Cultivation - Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems|
|Warranty||5-year full coverage under normal usage and conditions.|