Kind LED K5-XL1000 - 650 Watts (SKU: kindxl1000)
After years of rigorous research and development, KIND LED’s K5 Series LED Grow Light Fixtures are complete, and they are one of a KIND.
Why are the Kind K5 Series LED Grow Lights the Best LED Grow Light Fixtures?
The K5 Series is comprised of the perfect mix of 3 & 5 Watt Light Emitting Diodes. Each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum can be dimmed and intensified individually to give your plants their ideal spectral ratios from seed straight through to harvest. The K5 Series boasts an extra large footprint that dwarfs those of competing LEDs and now even equals that of traditional grow lighting. The Secondary Optical Lenses individually focus and intensify the output of every single diode, significantly magnifying PAR and increasing canopy penetration. This revolutionary series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing a fraction of the heat of HID lighting.
Your Kind K5 will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running quieter, cooler, and more efficiently than any other grow light. Guaranteed.
This is why growers are unanimously agreeing that the new K5 Series LED Grow Lights are clearly THE best LED grow light fixtures.
- KINDEST YIELDS – Perfect Mix of 3 & 5 Watt Diodes Increases Overall Efficiency and Intensity, Resulting in Huge Yields
- KINDEST DIMMABLE SPECTRUM – Full Spectrum Control Allows Digital Tuning of Spectrum to Match Any Plant Type at Any Stage of Growth, Veg or Flower
- KINDEST FOOTPRINT – Largest Footprint of Any LED in the Industry, Now Matching That of its HPS Counterpart
- KINDEST INTENSITY – Secondary Optical Lens Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
The Kind K5 LED Grow Light is the Best LED Grow Light because of the following:
- Uses a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that covers the entire photosynthetic growing spectrum (visible and invisible), designed to maximize fruit, flower, and oil production.
- Utilizes a thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum heat sinks that dissipate heat much more effectively than other LED lights, making Kind LED grow lights run more smoothly throughout many, many harvests.
- Offers complete adjustable control of the spectra. Individually tune each primary range of the photosynthetic spectrum to suit the needs of any plant, at any stage of growth, all from the convenience of remote control.
- Features an extra large footprint which produces 33% – 100% more output on the periphery, as well as evenly covering more area per watt than any other LED grow light.
- Kind LED Exclusive “Mother Earth” timing function allows user to mimic an ideal day in the great outdoors by slowly waking plants at sunrise, providing peak intensity for the perfect length of time throughout the day, and tucking them in at sunset with slow dimming diodes. 8 timing stages for each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum, offer complete customization to suit any grower’s desired duration and intensity.
Model/SKU: K5 XL1000/kindxl1000
Power output: 650 watts
HID equivalent: 1000 watts
LEDs: 320 x 3 watt and 5 watt LEDs; 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: Multiple; 12 band spectrum; for vegetative growth and flowering
Lens angle: Secondary 60 degree optical lens (magnifies PAR and increases canopy penetration by 200%)
Coverage area: 25 sq ft (60'' x 60'')
Thermal management: 8 x internal cooling fans; Thick, heavy-duty, 2cm aluminum heatsinks
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 26.0”x 20.0”x 3.5”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 100v-240v AC; 5.25A
Product weight: 36.0 lbs
Additional details: UL standard output voltage; Less than 76v DC; Discreet shipping
Product includes: Power supply; Hangers
Recommended for: Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
K5 XL750 AND XL1000 GROW LIGHT OVERVIEW
PAR COMPARISON: K5 XL1000 VS OTHER LEDS AND HPS